10 Best Vegan Foods List
Vegan Foods, the food which not includes dairy product or we can say the products which are not from any animal. The Vegans people don’t use any product made from animals so that they use only those foods comes from nature. A big story is there behind this thought. Here we will discuss with you the 10 best Vegan Foods List so keep reading continue to check Healthy & Tasty Vegan Food Rich in Nutrients and add it in your healthy diet chart.
Best Vegan Foods List
|Soy Milk||Chickpeas||Seitan, Or Wheat Gluten||Brown Rice|
|Black Beans||Almond Butter||Pumpkin Seeds||Spinach|
|Pinto Beans||Whole-Wheat Bread||Quinoa||Broccoli|
|Red Kidney Beans||Green Peas||Tempeh||Mushrooms|
|Black-Eyed Peas||Peanut Butter||Tofu||Artichoke|
List of Vegan Food
Let’s discuss some vegan Foods with their richness in protein and Nutrient
1. Broccoli: It contains protein, fiber, vitamins K and C. This vegetable is very healthy and also helps in losing weight.
2. Potato: Per 1 medium potato contains 5 grams of protein. Potato also contains vitamin C and B-6.
3. Tofu: 12.8 grams of protein contained by ¼ block of tofu. Tofu is also rich in iron, magnesium and other necessary nutrients. This vegetable helps on reducing heart diseases and promotes good cholesterol.
4. Cauliflower: In 1 large cauliflower, there is 16.6 grams of protein and is rich in choline. This nutrient helps in improving sleep, increase memory, learning etc.
5. Green Peas: 1 cup of green peas contains 8.5 gms of protein. This vegetable is versatile and people can add it in any recipes.
Vegan Food Rich in Nutrients
6. Legumes: to replace the animal dairy products Legumes is the best one which is protein- and iron-rich plant and full of nutrient. It is also a source of fiber, carbs, iron, folate, manganese, zinc, antioxidants etc.
7. Nuts and Nuts Butter and Seeds: it must be added in your list of Healthy & Tasty Vegan Food Rich in Nutrients. Nuts and Nuts Butter and Seeds have a very good amount of antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds as well as seeds are great sources of iron, fiber, magnesium, zinc, selenium and vitamin E.
8. Hemp, Flax and Chia Seeds: Hemp, Flax and Chia Seeds contains large amount of protein which is necessary for body. Hemp seeds have Omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid which is good for optimal for human health.
9. Calcium-Fortified Plant Milks and Yogurts: as vegan diet don’t includes any dairy products made from any type of form of animal so to keep balance of calcium in body calcium-fortified plant milks and plant yogurts should be added of t your daily diet chart.
10. Sprouted and Fermented Plant Foods: Sprouted and Fermented Plant Foods is rich in nutrients. Sprouted and Fermented Plant Foods also contain varying amounts of anti-nutrients.
Some of Vegan recipes are stated in below module. These vegan recipes include vegetarian foods with combination of protein, vitamins, nutrients and many other necessary vitamins for healthy body. You may prepare these vegan Recipes and can add in your daily diet plan for fit and healthy body.
Healthy Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Red Thai Coconut Curry
- Super Quick Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Green Goddess Spiraled Potato Salad
- Kale Detox Salad w/ Pesto
- Vegan Pad Thai
- Avocado Tomato Gouda Socca Pizza
- Smashed Mexican Bean Avocado Toast
- Crunchy Vegan Chipotle Salad
- Healthy Vegan Potato Salad
- Low Fat Pesto Vegan Pasta Salad
Add these foods in your Vegan Foods List. We hope you have Check Healthy & Tasty Vegan Food Rich in Nutrients as mentioned above. We wish for your healthy body and healthy life. Know more about foods which are good for our fit and healthy body with our website and keep in connect.