Scope of Online Gaming
With the sudden outbreak of Corona Virus throughout the world & lockdown situation arising has restricted the peoples in their homes. Almost everything is shut and people are searching for source of entertainment in online gaming or igaming. It leads to the huge traffic on Online gaming even though other sectors have been severely affected by the virus. So during the pandemic Scope of Online Gaming has terrifically increased during Worldwide Lockdown. This Pandemic Lockdown has opened up a gate for Digital Gaming & has increased the potential for the online gaming industry
As per several reports, it indicates a boom in traffic and online gaming industry. Paytm First Games and Gamerji have got a hike of 200% and 50% in their users on digital gaming portals over March 2020. Approximately more than half a million gamers actively spends 30- 45 minutes on gaming platforms on daily basis. Digital Gaming Platforms not only caters youth but to the various segment of the society as well. These Online Gaming Apps also providing various offers, varied nature and numerous forms which attract the users.
iGaming Industy Scope
What also concerning the function of online games is they involved real money to play them, this adds up the thrill and encouraging enthusiastic gamers as well as rewarding them in the form of revenue those who properly engaged.
- As per FICCI-EY report, the online gaming industry seems to have an annual growth rate of 43% over the next 3 years to become a $2.5 billion industry.
- As per the boost seen in iGaming, soon over 40,000 direct jobs in the country will be available in the gaming industry.
- Digital gaming is not a solo sport but one of the best avenues to connect and socialize with family and friends.
- AS per the Reports from BARC India & Nielsen which states that the time spent on online gaming has seen a great hike by 44% in mid-May from around 11% in mid- March. The time spent on online gaming has terrifically increased, and making global turnover in billions which led to the scope growth in the industry is massive
Games Seeing Boost in the Traffic
- Various platforms in India like Games2Win, WinZO Games, Hitwicket, Gamerji and Rummy has seen the boost in the revenue during the Pandemic.
- Fantasy sports gaming players like Dream11 and MPL and other live sporting events has also a big hit among players.
- A popular game which undergoes a massive evolution during the Lockdown includes Ludo King, PUBG Mobile, Temple Run, Angry Birds, and Clash of Clans.
- Real Money games like Teen Patti, Coin Master, 8 Ball Pool, Teen Patti Gold are also shown a massive growth.
- Online Multiplayer games like Carrom, Ludo and Royal Battle is on the top best output in users since during lockdown.
- E-Sports Players seems more interested and has massive potential than the Fantasy game which hit a speed breaker due to the lack of live sports.
After all this the Cloud gaming services seems to have a clear image ahead which will be the next big thing with a Netflix style library of on-demand games. There are an also immersive gaming experience which deals in augmented reality and Virtual reality which will be the next wave in gaming Industry.
Online Gaming Industry is surely undergoing in a massive evolution due to the mobile revolution and the lockdown which increased its pace of growth.