Unknown Facts about Actor Rishi Kapoor
Legendary actor Rishi Kapoor passed away in a hospital in Mumbai after fighting a long battle with cancer, today on Thursday morning. As we remember famous Bollywood’s chocolate boy who rule the bollywood industry with his innocence and charm. Here we bring you a few facts about the actor to know him well. we present you the 10 Hidden Facts you should Know About Legendary Actor Rishi Kapoor.
10 Hidden Facts About Legendary Actor Rishi Kapoor
1. His firstly appeared on big screen appearance was in the song ‘Pyaar Hua, Iqraar Hua’ from 1955 movie “Shri 420”. He was just 03 years old then.
2. He had played a young Raj Kapoor in Mera Naam Joker.
3. He won the National Award for Best Child Artist for his work in Mera Naam Joker.
4. Rishi Kapoor was just 21 when he made his Bollywood debut with Bobby in 1973 opposite Dimple Kapadia.
5. He marked his directorial debut with Akshaye Khanna and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Aa Ab Laut Chalen in 1999 but the film bombed at the box-office and he never wore the director’s hat after that.
6. He is extremely popular in Nigeria and also had a nickname there ‘Mace’ which means woman.
7. He wanted the song Aisi Deewangi to feature him instead of Shah Rukh Khan in Deewana.
8. He had stirred controversy when he revealed that he was a beef-eating Hindu.
9. He was the original choice for the antagonist in Darr but he turned down the film as he didn’t want to play the baddie and suggested Shah Rukh’s name for the movie.
10. In his career spanning decades, he has never worked with Gulzar and it was his desire to work with the ace writer.