How to Register a Company in India?
If you have in a startup or started a new company in India then you surely need to register your company in Indian official records i.e. Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). You don’t need to go to the government offices while you can do it by sitting at home via online mode. If you are searching the steps for How to Register a Company in India Then follows our article we will tell you the complete Procedure, Documents Required, Apply modes, etc. The registration of a Company in India requires Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Director Identity Number (DIN) and filing of an e-form.
Procedure Register a Company in India
4 Steps to Register a Company:
Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
As per the IT Act, 2000, there has been a provision for use of digital signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically.
- To get DIN you surely need to fill the eForm DIN-1. It is available on the ministry of corporate affair’s official website.
- Register on the site and generate login id.
- After filling DIN-1 Form, upload the form and pay applicable fees.
Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
To testify the documents filed electronically the IT Act 2000 requires a valid digital signature on the documents submitted electronically. The digital signature authentication ought to be obtained by just those organizations which are selected by the Controller of Certification Agencies (CCA). One ought not to utilize DSC given by other organization which isn’t authorized or approved and it’s illegal to utilize others DSC as yours.
If you have already authorized a digital signature then you can use it & no need to generate the new. Do check the validity of your DSC as it has validation of one to two years only, after that you have to renew it.
Get your Digital Signature certificates (DSC) from these government agencies like TCS, IDBRT, MTNL, SAFESCRYPT, NIC, nCODE Solutions, etc.
Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @mca.gov.in
To register your company you have to register a user account on MCA Portal and after that, you have to fill the e-form, fee payment, etc. Creating an account is totally free of cost. Go to the MCA portal and register yourself.
Step 4: Apply for the company Registration
It is a final step of registration, which includes company name, office address, Notices of the situation of office & appointment of company directors, manager and secretary.
- Form-1A: Once you select the company name the MCA provides you different forms of your company you have to choose one of them for that you need to fill Form-1A and submit it.
- Form-1: This form shows the incorporation of a company, in this form you have to fill the same name which you have chosen during the application of form-1A.
- Form-18: It is to register a new company office or change the old registered office
- Form-32: This form is for a new company for the appointment of new Directors, Managers, and Secretary.
Documents required for company Registration
List of Documents Required:
- Original copy of the formal letter issued by ROC
- DIN of all those directors of a proposed company
- DSC – Digital Signature Certificate
- Form-1 for the incorporation of a company
- Form-18 for the address of the proposed company
- Form-32 for particulars of directors, managers, and secretary
These are the simple steps of How to Register a Company in India? We also have explained the detailed Procedure of registration and Documents required to register your new company or startup now.