Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
Guys if you are training for any sport or doing insane work out and want to know Healthy Diet Plans Of Favorite Athletes like Virat Kholi, PV Sindhu, Cristiano Ronaldo then check this page very carefully. Here we are discussing Healthy Diet Plans of Favorite Athletes such are sportsperson, Olympiads, athletes etc. They the person who really do very hard work to serve for their nation India and to maintains its glory in all over the world in the field of sports / athletes.
Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
As they always do their best and beyond their own limit on the field so they need a comprehensive eating plan that matches their physical demands to recovery in term of calcium, vitamins, protein, fiber etc. So here we will discuss some foods and fruits containing all such vitamins and proteins which require a body.
For example the amount of energy found within a given food is dependent on the macronutrient (carbohydrate, protein and fat) content of the item.
Favorite Athletes Diet Plans
Food Energy: Very obvious is that the energy must be exceeding then the average man which an athlete needs.
What Foods are High in Iron that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Shellfish: Shellfish is very rich in Iron and the iron contain in shellfish is heme iron. Shellfish is also very rich in other type of nutrients and also increases “good” HDL cholesterol levels in blood.
- Legumes: Some common types of Legumes are lentils, chickpeas, beans, peas and soybeans. Legumes consist of great source of Iron and also contain various nutrients like potassium, folate and magnesium.
- Spinach: It provides many benefits which helps to keep your body healthy. Spinach also contains antioxidants which help in reducing cancer risk, decrease inflammation and protect eyes from disease.
What Foods are High in Magnesium that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Dark Chocolate: This Chocolate is delicious and healthy and it is very rich in magnesium. Dark Chocolate also rich in iron, copper and manganese and also consist of prebiotic fiber. It is also necessary for heart health.
- Avocados: It is nutritious fruit and also high source of Magnesium. One medium avocado contains 58 mg of magnesium. Avocados also contain fiber and fight with inflammation and also improving cholesterol levels.
- Nuts: Nuts are nutritious. Nuts include almonds, cashews and Brazil nuts and they all are rich source of Magnesium. Single serving of cashews provides 20% of the RDI.
What Foods are High in Potassium that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- White Beans: Lentils and beans are rich source of Potassium. White beans are one of the great options which contain 829 mg of potassium in one cup. It also contains iron, magnesium, thiamine, folate, and manganese.
- Beets: Beets are a deep red root vegetable and contains 518 mg of potassium in 170 gm. Beets also rich in manganese, folate, and antioxidants. Beets also high in nitrates, improve blood vessel function & high blood pressure.
- Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes: They are high source of potassium and also high in vitamin B6, vitamin C and manganese. Large baked potato provides 34% of RDI and large sweet potato provides 18%.
Diet Plans of Favorite Athletes
What Foods are High in Protein that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Almonds: It is popular type of tree nut. Almonds consist of various nutrients which include vitamin E, manganese, fiber and magnesium.
- Eggs: On the planet, eggs are the most healthiest and nutritious foods. Eggs are loaded with minerals, healthy fats, vitamins, brain nutrients and eye-protecting antioxidants.
- Chicken Breast: It is one of the best protein-rich foods and it is very easy to cook. Without skin, 1 roasted chicken breast consists of 53 grams, with only 284 calories.
What Foods are High in Vitamin B that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Leafy Greens: It contains collards, turnip greens; spinach and romaine lettuce and they all are rich among best vegetable sources of folate.
- Salmon: This is very nutritious fish which is very high in a number of B vitamins. Basically, Salmon is rich in riboflavin, niacin, B6 and B12, thiamine and pantothenic acid. It is low-mercury fish which is useful for omega-3 fats, protein and selenium.
What Foods are High in Vitamin E that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Almonds: It contains 24.9 milligrams Vitamin E, 125% DV% and 95 grams Serving size. Almonds are rich in source of vitamin E. It is rich in fiber which helps in digestion and prevents people from any digestive problems.
- Wheat Germ Oil: In these 326 milligrams Vitamin E, 218 grams Serving size and 1628% DV%. All plants oils are rich in vitamin E but among all plants oil, Wheat Germ Oil are high in vitamin E.
What Foods Have the Highest Fiber Content?
- Strawberries: Fiber content in strawberry is 3 grams in one cup or 2 grams per 100 grams. It is also contain manganese, vitamin C and powerful antioxidants.
- Pears: It is one of the best fruit sources of fiber and in both taste and nutritious, it is popular type of fruit. Fiber content in pear is 3.1 grams per 100 grams or in a medium-sized pear it is 5.5 grams.
- Apples: In a medium-sized apple, fiber content is 4.4 grams and per 100 gm it is 2.4 grams. Apples are high in fiber and it is also tasty and satisfying fruits you can eat.
Virat Kholi/PV Sindhu/Cristiano Ronaldo
Vegetables are High in Calcium that are included in Healthy Diet Plans of Athletes
- Kale: Kale contains goods source of calcium and per 100 g of kale consist of 139 mg of calcium. Kale also consists of over 45 different flavonoids, which offers ultra-potent antioxidant benefits.
- Collard Greens: this vegetable is very high in calcium and it is one of the best choices for people who want to increase the calcium in their body. 1 cup of Collard Greens contains 357mg (35% DV) calcium.
- Broccoli: per cup of broccoli contains 74 mg of calcium and along with it, they also contain vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, vitamin A, and dietary fiber.
Fruits are High in Calcium
- Kiwi: Per 100g of kiwi consist of 34 mg of calcium. Along with calcium, Kiwi also contains vitamin C, folate, vitamin E, vitamin K, and potassium. It also consists of antioxidants and fiber.
- Dried Apricots: This fruit is in top of list of Fruits which are high in calcium. Along with calcium dried apricots contains vitamin A, Potassium and Fiber.
- Oranges: After vitamin C, This fruit is one the best source of calcium. Orange also consists of folate, phosphorus, thiamin, riboflavin, copper, magnesium, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin B-6, selenium and manganese.
Have a look on this chart
|Fruit||Whole eggs ( white and yolk)||Avocado|
|Oatmeal||Greek yogurt||Peanut butter|
|Starchy vegetables (sweet/white potatoes, squash)||Milk||Nuts and seeds|
|Non-starchy vegetables (broccoli, leafy greens)||String cheese||Olive or canola oil (the latter, if baking)|
|Whole-grain bread or crackers||Lean red meats||Coconut oil|
|High-fiber, non-sugary cereals||Poultry||Flax seed (add to baking or cooking)|
|Brown or wild rice||Hummus||—|
Healthy Diet Plans of Favorite Athletes
Choose your food as a healthy one as given in below chart of what is healthy or what actually not…
|Healthy Food Choices||Not-so-healthy Food Choices|
|Grilled chicken, turkey or fish||Fried chicken and fish|
|Lean beef or pork||Burgers, sausage, bacon|
|Fruits, vegetables, salads,|
|French fries, fried rice, Alfredo or cheese sauce|
|Nuts, trail mix, seeds or peanut butter||Chips, cheese curls, pork rinds|
|Eggs or egg substitutes||Omelettes loaded with cheese, hash browns and sausage|
|Whole grain breads, rice and pasta||Highly-processed white bread, rice and pasta|
|Dairy products||Dairy products with excessive added sugars, like ice cream|
So guys, please be very sure about your diet plan and we personally would like to suggest you to consult once with your health consultant while planning your diet chart or at the time of changes in your diet chart. Because something wrong foods or fruits which your body don’t allow you may cause for any unhealthy point or may impact on your performance. We hope this page for Healthy Diet Plans of Favorite Athletes – Virat Kholi/PV Sindhu/Ronaldo will help you in making diet chart accordingly although you may write us in below commenting section.