What Is Coronavirus Lockdown
Lockdown is an emergency protocol in which you have to stay at your living area and you are not allowed to exit or enter from a building or the given area. In this emergency protocol all non essential activates remain shut down for said period of time. If the talk about Coronavirus Lockdown, that means this lockdown is done to prevent people from their social contact as according to the researchers and doctors CoronaVirus (COVID-19) is spreading due to physical contact or people or the things affected with it.
Present Scenario in India due to Corona virus or COVID-19
At present in India is not in the state of complete Lockdown. Whoever Government tries its best to keep safe Indians from this unbeatable disease which has taken huge number of people life.
The states and UTs that have now imposed full lockdowns in Delhi, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Kerala Chandigarh, Goa, J&K, Ladakh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Bihar, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Haryana, Tripura, Karnataka, Assam and Gujarat. Maharashtra, Punjab and Puducherry have imposed curfews. Uttar Pradesh has implemented a partial lockdown as has Madhya Pradesh and Odisha.
Do’s and Don’ts in Lockdown
We have to understand one thing about Lockdown that this emergency protocol is applied just for safety purpose so that people don’t come to each other contact and Indians can able to break the chain of Corona Virus. Already we have given list of the things which are shut or open in your cities / states. So it is the time to know or understand that what should do or what should not do at present.
Do’s in Coronavirus Lockdown
- We are strongly advised to be stay at our lovely home.
- Please do sanitize your hands and the things are to be used regularly.
- Keep maintain social distancing.
- Eat healthy foods and be serious about your diet plan.
- Use mask which is essential these days. Wash your hands with soap having alcohol which prevents viruses.
- You can drink warm / hot water and garle with salt water
- Do work from home as much as you can.
- Give your time to your family and enjoy their company.
- Give a shape your skills whatever it is creativity, drawing, singing, music, dancing, cooking, book reading, writing, book writing etc.
- You must do start yoga which you keep fit and healthy.
Don’ts in Coronavirus Lockdown
- Please don’t be social this time. This time is to maintain social distancing.
- This is not time to enjoy like vacation, it’s time to be serious about it as we already know the situations of China, Wuhan, Italy, Franc, America, Iran and other well known country which are at top in medical sector, but the situation we know.
- Do’t go out from home till then you have very essential work.
- Please don’t involve in fake news which creates a negative environment among society.
- Don’t eat before wash your hand.
- Don’t touch the thing which seems to be affected with viruses or are to be used by publically.
- We also suggest you to don’t use other mobile phone.
- Don’t be too close to anyone weather they are ill or not. Especially if someone is suffering from fever or cough to don’t to be close to them or maintain 1 meter distance.
So this is all about the Coronavirus lockdown and the present situation of our India. We pray for you to be safe and healthy. Please write us in below comment section if you need any info for same.