08 Brilliant Tech Hacks that Makes Your Life Better
Now-a-days Internet is filled up with tech-related tips and tricks that that Makes Your Life Better. In fact, we also provide 08 Brilliant Tech Hacks that Makes Your Life Better. There hacks related to smartphones and apps are just amazing. You’ll get some wonderful Whatsapp, Instagram and Smartphones hacks. So just look at these Brilliant Technical Hacks and follow the procedure.
Brilliant Technical Hacks
Take Permission before adding you in Whatsapp groups:
If people keep adding you in random Whatsapp groups, and you keeps on getting annoyed then this feature is for you. It’s better to stay away from lots of Whatsapp messages and fake news.
- Go to the setting page of Whatsapp
- Follow Account> Privacy> Groups.
- You see options like “Everyone | My Contacts | Nobody”.
- Select option as per your preference and Enjoy.
Backup Whatsapp Chats to Never Lose them:
Have you at any point lost all your Whatsapp messages and do not understand how and why it occurred? By considering all things, Whatsapp gives you an alternative to backup your chats so you never lose them again.
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Chats> Chat Backup.
- Select Google Account
- Add your Gmail ID
- Hit on Back up to Google Drive
- Change the option to Daily.
Now Whatsapp backup of your chats will automatically fetched on your ID everyday which you can restore in future
Use WhatsApp fingerprint Privacy:
To add more privacy to your Whatsapp there is an option of Fingerprint unlocking. This feature was recently bring to the Whatsapp which is made to save you. Just enable this feature & scan your finger on the sensor to access your Whatsapp.
- Visit Whatsapp settings page
- Follow on Privacy
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Option Fingerprint lock
- Enable this feature
- Select immediately option
As per Preference you can disable the Show content in notifications option to see incoming messages in notifications panel.
Save Original photos & Videos from Instagram.
Instagram is one of the most popular photo and video sharing app in the world. There are many posts which we like, hate, share and also want to save for future. But the apps has a strong privacy which don’t allow you to save photos & videos from Instagram. Thankfully there are many different ways to save photos & Videos from Instagram. To save photos & videos from Instagram in their original format follow the steps.
- Go to your browser and open Instagram or post link.
- Press right click and select View Page Source option (shortcut press ctrl+u).
- Select ctrl +F and type .jpg/.png (extension for photos) or mp4 (extension for videos) in the find bar
- Code starting from ‘https://instagram.’ to ‘.jpg or .png or .mp4’ copy it & now paste it in a new tab.
- After that right click on the photo or video to download in your computer.
Smartphone & App Hacks
Transfer Contacts from Old Phone to New Phone:
It’s very hectic to transfer contacts from one phone to the other phone. But this trick will surely help you without any trouble in few minutes.
- Go to the Contacts Manager page or Contact Setting of old phone
- Select the Import/Export option.
- Now among two options i.e. ‘Import from .vcf file’ and ‘Export to .vcf file’.
- Select ‘Export to .vcf file’ and export the file in your phone.
- Now, transfer this .vcf file to your new phone via any mode (Bluetooth etc.).
- Follow same process but Choose option ‘Import from .vcf file’ and upload the .vcf file
Protect Smartphone from Infections without Antivirus.
There’s a rumor that you have a good antivirus in your phone to keep it safe. It may be important for computers but not for smartphones. These phones don’t require antivirus software, but that doesn’t mean smartphones can’t be infected.
- Just keep a few precautions in mind like
- Download apps only from reliable sources.
- Turn on Google Play Protect.
- App Permissions must be kept in mind.
- Never click on Unknown or suspicious links.
- Keep your phone updated
- Never connect smartphone to an unknown or open Wi-Fi network.
Stop Unknowns from using your Home Wi-Fi connection.
We do face slow Internet speeds on home Wi-Fi connections. Mostly it’s the fault of service provider but not always. There might be other reasons like someone else is using your Wi-Fi connection. There is a way how you can find out the devices connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Just Open browser which is already connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Type 192.168.0.1 IP
- Now modem’s settings page will open.
- Go to the active client table
- Now the devices names which are connected to the network will be displayed.
- If there is an unknown device, change your Wi-Fi password immediately.
Make your own Whatsapp stickers:
If you want more WhatsApp Stickers then, make your own stickers. Now you can create sticker of your face & use it on WhatsApp.
- Go to Play Store
- Download Sticker maker for WhatsApp.
- Open the app and select create a new sticker pack option.
- Name your sticker pack and click on tray option
- Choose photos from gallery which you want to use as a sticker.
- You can upto 30 stickers in a pack and hit publish.
- Now your stickers will be added in your sticker’s pack.
Here are some 08 Brilliant Tech Hacks that Makes Your Life Better which are related to smartphones and apps like Whatsapp, Instagram etc.