Aadhar Card Update/Correction Online
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit number issued by the UIDAI Authority to the citizens of India after satisfying the verification process put down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a citizen of India, may freely enroll to obtain Aadhaar number. Aadhaar card present the identity of the citizens. Some time mistake are happen in your Aadhar card like your name spelling is incorrect, wrong date of birth, change in address & update your mobile number etc. You can any changes, update or make correction in UIDAI Aadhar card via online easily by follow this steps we have provided below.
Here are the steps that you know how to update or correction in Aadhar card online given below.
Internet Connection: If you want to update on Aadhar card, you must have internet connection on your laptop or computer. Without internet, you can’t do anything.
How to Update Aadhar Card?
How to Update Address in Aadhar Card:
People can update your name, address & birth on your Aadhar card by follow this steps which has given below.
- Go to the UIDAI portal & login with 12 digit Aadhar card number
- You will receive an OTP (one time password) on registered mobile number.
- Choose the link that you want to update
- Enter your current residential address & confirm it.
- Now choose the relevant proof of address
- Your request will be submitted and an Update Request number (URN) will be generated
How to Update /Change Name in Aadhar Card:
If you want to update or change the name in Aadhar card you must have follow these steps:
Step1: Fill the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form
Step 2: People have to Mentioned your correct name in the form
Step 3: Submit the correction form along with the relevant Proof of Identity (PoI)
Step 4: You will get an acknowledgment slip for your update request
Have Fun with BUMPER Discount on:
- Flipkart Upcoming Sale 2019 Big Shopping Days | Mobiles Bonanza | Grand Gadgets Days Sale
- Amazon Upcoming Sale 2019 Get OnePlus 7 6GB On Discount | Prime Day Deal
- Myntra Independence Day Sale 2019| August Dates | Shopping Online
Aadhar Card Update Online
How to Update or Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card:
A person can update/change his mobile number in Aadhaar card by following these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre
Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Update Form
Step 3: Enter current mobile number in the form
Step 4: You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number
Step 5: The executive will register your request
Step 6: You will be handed over the acknowledgement slip containing the URN
Check Complete Details: Union Minister Says 70 Lakh Jobs Are Going To Available For Youth within Months
How to Change the Date of Birth in Aadhar Card:
- Visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
- Fill the Aadhaar card update form properly mentioning your date of birth on it.
- You have to submit the proof of date of birth along with the form
- Step 4: The executive takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- He hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the Aadhar update status online
- You have to pay a fee of ₹25/- to the executive
- Your DOB will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
I hope, we have provided all the details of Aadhar Card Update/Correction Online by following steps that has mentioned above. You can change or correction in your name, address, date of birth & mobile number by follow above steps.
NewzBullet is the website that you can get the information about entertainment, news or other stuff related to daily routine things. To get more information stays connected with newzbullet.com or subscribe the website using email address.