How to Apply for Pan Card Online in India?
Pan Card is now-a-days an essential document which is very much required for banking and Tax purpose. There are many Individuals who don’t have the time to go any kind of center or Kendra for Applying to pan card so worry not, there is also an Online and easy way for that. Here, we are providing the complete procedure to follow about How to Apply for Pan Card Online in India? What documents you require or what amount of fees you need to pay and everything. So Continue reading the steps to Apply for Pan Card Online but before that take a bit knowledge of Pan Card, So here we go…
Pan Card: Meaning
Pan Card or “permanent account number” is one of the major identity proofs issued by Indian government, valid everywhere you need to show an id proof. Basically Pan Card is a ten digit number issued by department of income tax to the person who applies for it. Basically Pan Card is a series of ten alphanumeric unique codes allotted differently to everyone as a unique code of identification.
Use of Pan Card:
Basically Pan Card is used for all sorts of financial undertakings such as buying or selling properties, receiving salary or any professional fees or any other financial activities beyond your limit. Pan Card has been made a legal document for all sorts of financial activities.
Apply for Pan Card Online in India
Why Pan Card?
- Has been made a compulsory document for all sorts of financial undertakings.
- All bank accounts have been linked with adhaar card and Pan Card as compulsory.
- Submitted as an authorized identity card for admission procedures or job interviews.
Avail the Discount Through:
- Flipkart Upcoming Sale July 2019 Big Shopping Days | Mobiles Bonanza | Grand Gadgets Days Sale
- Amazon Upcoming Sale 2019 Get OnePlus 7 6GB On Discount | Prime Day Deal
- Myntra Independence Day Sale 2019| August Dates | Shopping Online
How to Apply for Pan Card online?
Go on the official website for applying Pan Card which is www.onlineservices.nsdl.com and fill all the required personal details carefully as mentioned in the form.
There are fixed charges for applying for Pan Card for both Indian as well as foreign citizens which so after filling all the details one has to pay for the application charges.
Once you have filled the form as well as made the payment you have to submit the required documents to NSDL. Documents that need to be sent to NSDL via courier are:
- Address Proof
- One proof of Identity
- One proof of Date of Birth.
One should keep in mind that no application would be accepted if you haven’t submitted the required documents sent by post or courier.
Procedure to Apply for Pan Card
Mode of Payment and Fees for Applying Online:
- Basically the amount of payment for applying online is different for Indian and foreign citizens which is Rs.93/- (excluding GST) for Indians and Rs.864 (excluding GST) for foreigners.
- Mode of payment for online application can be done by debit/Credit card, demand draft or net banking.
- This is also to notify that once your documents have been received by post only then the application as well as the payment would be accepted.
- Once your payment has been received, you will receive an acknowledgement no. Save this number for future reference.
Making changes in the Pan Card:
The procedures for applying for the changes in the Pan Card is as same as that for applying for a new one ,except for submitting required documents as a proof for making the required changes in the details like change of surname, address, date of birth etc.